Instructions & Reference Documents
Technical Contact Information »
Product & Program Information
Server Setup & Activation
General Setup Documents
- Quick Start Guide » For initial set-up and configuration of the Intel® Hybrid Cloud server and management software.
- Network Port Configuration »
- Additional Setup Documents » In addition to the Quick Start Guide, these documents are required to set up and configure the Intel Hybrid Cloud server. This file contains the following documents: Password Guide, Preliminary Setup Guide, and Server Management form (to record setup data for your records).
- User Guide » Contains the various features available for configuring and managing the Intel Hybrid Cloud server (including remote management of firewall, data backup and virtual appliances).
- Server Manager Download » Intel® Hybrid Cloud server manager provides remote and local access for a variety of management functions.
- Release Notes » The release notes contain information that is specific to each the software release (for the Intel Hybrid Cloud platform).
BDR Setup Documents
- BDR Appliance Quick Start Guide
- BDR License Guides
- BDR Appliance User Guide
Server Setup & Activation Assistance
Received your server and ready to set it up? Schedule an appointment to set up your Intel Hybrid Cloud server by calling Intel Customer Support at 1-800-404-2284.
- Prework Requirements » Complete the prework activities before your Server Setup Appointment.
Learn more about Intel AppUp® SMB Service and the Intel® Hybrid Cloud Platform through events, webinars, workshops, recorded videos and individual working sessions.
Appliance & Application Download
- Intel AppUp® SMB Service Store » Download appliances and applications for your Intel Hybrid Cloud servers.
- Important Appliance Integration Notes » The software appliance user guides include important integration notes. Follow the instructions provided in the user guides before installing or using the appliances on the Intel® Hybrid Cloud server.
Patching & Usage Reporting
- Usage Reporting – Issue Troubleshooting »
- VMLC agent service – Troubleshooting »
- Management Portal Patch » Select the “Patch” link from the menu on the left.
Product & Warranty Support
- Technical FAQ » Answers for Frequently Asked Questions
- Troubleshooting Topics and Knowledge Center »
- Troubleshooting Guide » Provides contexts, scenarios and symptoms to help you determine the root cause and effectively identify the appropriate solution.
- Hardware Warranty information »
- Software Support Information »
- Technical Contact Information »
- Intel® Hybrid Cloud platform - support page »